Log in

The Woods at Mill Creek
Homeowners  Association

Log in
Member Profile
Powered byTypeform

Useful phone numbers

If this is a life-threatening situation or medical emergency Call 911

- Parking issues
- Illegal fireworks complaints
- A crime that occurred earlier and there is no suspect information
- A found pet or property
- A situation where emergency services personnel are needed but there is no immediate danger to life or property
- Suspicious activities (if you feel threatened, or think a crime might be in progress call 911)

To report a non-emergency to the Sheriff's Dept.

(425) 407-3999

To report a power outage, contact Snohomish County PUD (Electric) or if you see a tree down on power lines or power lines in a road(877) 783-1001
Snohomish County Fire District #7(360) 794-7666
Puget Sound Energy (Natural Gas) 24-Hour Emergency and Outage line(888) 225-5773
Village Property Management Services (phone and fax)(425) 337-3370
  • Main
  • Send us a message